KpopFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Kpop forum

HomeHome  AfilitatesAfilitates  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello, Please read the forum news section since it's very important!
Latest topics
» Kim Hyun Joong
[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 am by gertrude

» " THE YOUNG GENERATION OF 2NE1!!! IN THE FUTURE HAS BREAK THEIRE CAREER INTO THE STAR PATH!! YG TRAINEES FOR 10 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!
[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:06 pm by heejin4ever

» What manga or j-/t-drama would you love to see on the korean screen??
[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm by JenJen

» [FIC]Dance Dance!! (ON GOING)
[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:26 pm by JenJen

» graphics
[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 am by JenJen

» K-pop Cosplay ~
[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 am by Hirin

» What do you think??
[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 pm by Hirin

» Shindong loses wiight to save the environment
[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:14 pm by Hirin

» after school is "dressed to kill" + tentative comeback revealed!
[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 pm by Hirin

Affiliates

Our:

Others:

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

[FIC]Dance Dance!! (ON GOING)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JenJen

JenJen

Fav Kpop Artist : TVXQ

[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) Empty
PostSubject: [FIC]Dance Dance!! (ON GOING)   [FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:20 pm

DANCE DANCE!!

CHAPTER 1

“Hey Ki Bum… any mail for me today?” the apartment manager looked up from the computer.

“Your back,you sure look tired…” he said and turned around to and looked for my mails. “Naah Not really, two hours running make me feel just fresh, now I just need a cold bath” I said.

He turned back to face me, he held to letters in he’s hand “Here you go, one from a guy and one from the postman” he said and smiled.

“You sure are a fresh girl” he said still smiling, I laughed and said thanks, I took the elevator up to the eleventh floor.
There are only two apartments on each floor, mine is on the left and on the right lives my neighbour, I’ve actually never seen them, though I’ve been living here for five month.

My name is Jennifer but everyone calls me Jen, I moved from Denmark to Korea. I want to study design here in Seoul, but it’s very hard to get into the school.

I work in one of the most popular cloth stores in Soul, I’m also coach in some different dances, my special is street dance, Hip-hop and break-dance.

Finally I reached my floor I slipped my hand into my pocket to get my keys.

I stood in the hallway and fumbled with my keys, when the elevator door opened, a guy came out, he was really handsome.

I thought to myself, could this ‘handsome’ guy be my neighbour? I turned around and said hi and smiled.

He looked up at me, “Do you live here?” he asked, I got a little surprised of the way he asked, of course I did, why else would I be here, I fast stopped smiling and answered, “Yeah I live here…”.

He looked at me and smiled, “oh okay, miahne...” he said, he confused me “Why are you saying sorry?”

I looked at him, “ehm... well... I thought you were a stalker” he said with a smile and laughed a little, WHAT I thought, what’s up with this guy, why did he think I was a stalker, he’s weird I thought, I said nothing, I just looked at him and gave him a fake laugh, then I went into my apartment.

I first went to the living room to put the letters from me I didn’t have time to read it right now, I went to the bathroom, took my cloth of I lay into the bathtub, felt so relaxed . After I was done I went for a quick trip on my balcony, I stood and looked out one the city, it was so beautiful.

I looked to the right, and to my surprise, the guy from earlier stood on the other balcony, he looked back at me and smiled, I got a little embarrassed, took the towel over my head and started drying my hair as I went back into the living room, I lay down on the sofa, and fell into a sleep.

At the time I woke up again, I realized, the clock was already turned 5 p.m. ‘hush’, I was really late, I had a class in Hip-hop today, I jumped up from the sofa, ran into the bedroom and found my bag, I ran back to the living room to get my keys and phone, I went out of my apartment and locked the door.

While I was waiting for the elevator to reach my floor, my neighbors’ door opened, and out came two guys, one of them was the guys from earlier, I didn’t say anything. The elevator finally reached my floor, I went into the elevator the two guys followed.

Then the elevator reached the lobby I went out still followed by the two guys, when I passed the manager he called out my name, I looked back at him.

“Jen, someone left you a packed... Also one more letter” he said, “eh really. I’ll pick it up after work, K”, “Going to work today, okay then, take care” he said and smiled, the manager was an elder man, he was always really nice, I smiled back and went to work.

When I reached the dance studio, I saw the two guys again and surprisingly they also went into the studio, I went into the locker room to change, and went into the gym, almost, all of the girls was there, but only one was missing, “anyone seen Eun Bi today?”, all the girls looked around, “I think she outside the gym, unnie” one of the girls said, I went out to look, and there she stood... with the two guys from earlier.

“ehm Eun Bi, we’re ready to start, only waiting for you dear, can you please come” I said and smiled to her, she looked up “Yeah sure unnie, sorry for making you wait” she said and smiled back, she came into the gym, and came over to me, “Unnie, can they please come in and watch, it’s my oppa and his friend, oppa promised me last week he would come and watch me practice, can he unnie, please?” she begged.

I looked at her “Of course, if they don’t disturb the class” I said and smiled, she opened the door and called them, they came in, and all the girls start whispering and giggling, “Please girls be quiet, right” the girls got quiet, “Thanks” I said and started calling their names.

“So, who did the assignment for today?” I asked and looked at the girls they all raised their hands, to see that everyone did their assignment, made me really happy.

“Ah that’s my girls” I said and smiled “Who will start showing me, what you made?”, I looked at the girls. “Hmm, how about you Eun Bi?”, ”You always have some interesting ideas, come up and show us”, she looked up at me and raised up, she went out to the middle of the floor.

“Did you bring some music?” she looked back at me, “Yeah Unnie” she said and smiled, she gave me the CD, I went over to CD-player, and placed the CD in the player, and pushed the play button.

It started playing it was really good, good beats, cute voices, it sounded familiar. I found out that I’ve heard that song in the radio the other day. She started dancing. She’s really good, even some of the other girls are jealous, because her oppa helps her practicing a lot.

Two hours later, we were finished, I said bye to the girls, Eun Bi didn’t leave right away she stood in the hallway and talked with her oppa and his friend.

I got my stuff packed and on the way out I heard Eun Bi call, I turned around, she ran over to me, “Unnie... ehm... thanks unnie ah” she said, I looked at her “For what dear?”, she looked down to the floor and then raised her head to look at me again, “For choosing me to show what I made... Oppa was really proud of me, thanks to you unnie ah”, she said, “Oh Eun Bi, I’m really glad to hear that” I said and gave her a hug I said bye to her and went home.

On my way home I heard someone call Miss, so I turned around to look, and there were the two guys from my apartment, I waited for them to reach me.

Eun Bi’s oppa looked at me, “I’m sorry... I never got to introduce myself” he said and smiled, “My name is Kim JaeJoong, but just call me JaeJoong” he said and smiled even more.

Wow I thought, what a hell of a cute smile, and he actually seems nice, I couldn’t stop smiling myself, his smile made me smile.

The other guy broke the silence, “I’m Park YooChun, you can call me YooChun...” He said with a flirty smile, “You live in the apartment next to us ne?” he asked, I looked over at YooChun “Huh, oh, yeah I do” I said and smiled, he giggled a little, looked down first then up at me again and asked “For how long...?”, “About five months, by now” I said, they started apologies because they didn’t notice that there were actually living someone in the other apartment, and that they always played high music. I almost start laughing but I kept it for myself. We walked back home together.

Back at the apartment the apartment manager called for me, I walked over to the desk. “Oh yeah, my packed” I said and smiled, “And... Your letter, don’t forget” he said, I blushed, how could I forget, I took the packet and letter.

The packet was really big and heavy, I wondered what was in it, I walked over to JaeJoong and YooChun. They were still waiting for me. YooChun smiled,”Let me take this!” he said and took the packet for me, he started shacking it softly, “What’s in it?” he asked.

I looked at the packet “I have actually no idea... who’s it from?” I asked, he looked at the description, “Hmm... It says From Yoo Hwan, to Jennifer... weird hah” I looked at him, “Eh, why’s that weird?” I asked, he looked up again “Well, I have a....” he was interrupted, “Hey guys, don’t forget me, uh I feel lonely” JaeJoong suddenly said. We all started laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://dongbangshinki.forumotion.com/index.htm
JenJen

JenJen

Fav Kpop Artist : TVXQ

[FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIC]Dance Dance!! (ON GOING)   [FIC]Dance Dance!!  (ON GOING) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:26 pm

CHAPTER 2

Some days later.

*BUZZ*
the doorbell ringed. I woke up, rubbed myeyes, and looked at the clock,
it was 1 a.m. Who can it be at this time I thought to myself? I got out
of the bed took on my slippers and my morning coat and left the bedroom

I
reached the hallway and opened the door, and in my doorway stood
YooChun, he looked up at me, “Sorry Jen, I... I can’t sleep... Can I
come in?” he asked

I looked questioningly at him, “Yeah... sure, come in” I said, He entered the hallway, and went with
me
into the living room, “Do you want a cop tea?” I asked him, he walk
over to the sofa and sat down, he looked back at me, “Yeah... Thanks
Jen” he said, I
nodded, and went to the kitchen.

“Ah... what
could be wrong?” I asked myself, while I was making some tea for us.
The tea was done and I went back to YooChun, he sat with his head
buried in his hands, “Jen...” he said, still with his head buried in
his hands, I went over to him, and sat down, on my knees, in front of
him. “What’s wrong...?” I asked, it was clearly that something wasn’t
the way it should be.

He looked down at me, “It’s... ah... I’m
sure it’s nothing, sorry for bothering you, Jen” he said and placed his
hand on my shoulder. I looked at his hand, it was shaking a lot, I
couldn’t help thinking about, even though he said it was nothing.

I
looked back at him, I could see he was trying really hard to smile,
“Shall we watch a movie?” he asked suddenly, I was really tired, but
said yes anyway.

I suddenly woke up, the television was still
on, and YooChun had fallen at sleep beside me, on the sofa, the clock
was already 4.30 a.m., I turned off the television, went to my bedroom,
to get a duvet for him, he already was laying down when I got back to
the living room, I put the duvet over him, and went back to my bedroom,
and went to sleep.

“Lolli lolli lollipop Oh neon naui lollipop
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop”

“Ah
... what is it...” the music came from the kitchen, I stood up, once
again put on my slippers and morning coat, and went out in the kitchen.

“God
morning” YooChun said and smiled, he was stood at the kitchen range,
and cooked breakfast. We both ate breakfast together, suddenly the
doorbell ringed again, a raised from the table, and went out in the
hallway, and opened the door. JaeJoong stood and looked at the
elevator, “Hi, JaeJoong, something wrong?” I asked.

He turned
around to look at me, “Have you seen YooChun...? He disappeared last
night... He hasn’t been home since...” He said with a very nervous
voice, I started smiling, “Yeah, I have... Come in” I said and started
giggling. JaeJoong looked at me, and went with me into the kitchen,
where he saw YooChun sit quietly and eating.

“WHERE HAVE YOU
BEEN....? WE’RE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL OVER...” JaeJoong yelled and
hit in the table, YooChun was shocked. He looked up at me, and saw that
I was just as shocked as him. He looked back at JaeJoong, “I was just
here...” He said.

“Why didn’t you say so... you made us worry as hell...”
“Miahne... Hyung... I couldn’t sleep, you all were sleeping so I went here, and I’m really sorry Hyung” YooChun stuttered.

“Aish...
It’s okay” JaeJoong said, and sat down at the table. There was total
silence in the room, then “Wait... Did you sleep here then...?”
JaeJoong suddenly asked, YooChun was about to answer, but I came first
“Yeah, he fell at sleep on the sofa, while we were watching movie” I
said, JaeJoong looked at me, “Really, why didn’t you wake me up, I also
want to watch movie” JaeJoong said, we all started laughing again, the
first second he was mad at YooChun, the next second he was jealous at
him.

Suddenly my mobile started ringing, I picked the phone up,
it was my boss h the clothing shop, she called and asked me, if I could
come to work cause one of the other girls were sick. “Guy’s, I got to
go now, need to go to work.” YooChun, was still not done eating, “Just
make sure to close the door right, see you” I said and left.

Hours
later, I was off work, it had been a tough day, with many costumers,
but I love my job, I love fashion. “See you, Wednesday” my boss said
and smiled “and once again thanks, for working on your day off”, I said
bye and left to go home.

Outside the store YooChun stood, I went
over to him, “Oh hi Jen” he said, “You’ve been waiting for me?” I
asked, “Well yeah” he said.

“Jen.... can I ask you something?”
he asked, while we were walking back to the apartment, I nodded, “Well
it’s about the packed you got, some days ago... The guy YooHwan,
where’s he from... and can I ask you about he’s full name?” He asked, I
looked at him, why was he so interested in my childhood friend? “Eh...
Well he lives in USA, but he’s Korean, he’s the same age as me, well a
couple months older, he’s name is Ricky.....” YooChun interrupt me
“RICKY YOOHWAN as in Park YooHwan?” he asked, I looked up at him and
nodded, “He’s birthday is 9 March 1991? And he moved to Korea when he
was in kinder garden? He has a big brother?” he asked again, I couldn’t
stop looking at him, how could he know so much about him? He knew him
or? “Yeah, that’s him, how do you know so much about him?” he stopped
and looked down, “I knew there was something about you, I could
recognize... I’m
he’s brother Micky YooChun, remember?” he said, I
was choked I found it hard to believe what he said, was he really the
one, I trusted the most, the one there was like a brother to me... He
suddenly took he’s wallet up from he’s pocket, from his wallet he
picked up a picture, it looked very old, “See Jen... That’s You, Me and
Ricky, remember”, “Micky....?” I stuttered.

“Your full name is
Jennifer Klein Legaard, you’re born in 6th November 1991, you moved to
USA, the year before us, cause of your parent’s job, you went to the
same class as Ricky” he said laud, his body was shivering, my eyes
stared to get drown in tears, I was trying to hold them back, I could
see that Micky was doing the same, suddenly I could see a tear slide
down his cheek. He walked closer to me, pulled me into his arms, and
gave me hug, I could feel his tears sliding down my neck, I suddenly
started to cry myself.

I found my brother, the one I have always trusted the most, and still does, I couldn’t describe how happy I felt.
Back to top Go down
http://dongbangshinki.forumotion.com/index.htm

[FIC]Dance Dance!! (ON GOING)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KpopFanatics :: The Family :: Hobbies-
Jump to: