KpopFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Kpop forum

HomeHome  AfilitatesAfilitates  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello, Please read the forum news section since it's very important!
Latest topics
» Kim Hyun Joong
Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 am by gertrude

» " THE YOUNG GENERATION OF 2NE1!!! IN THE FUTURE HAS BREAK THEIRE CAREER INTO THE STAR PATH!! YG TRAINEES FOR 10 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!
Top 3 Best Leaders EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:06 pm by heejin4ever

» What manga or j-/t-drama would you love to see on the korean screen??
Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm by JenJen

» [FIC]Dance Dance!! (ON GOING)
Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:26 pm by JenJen

» graphics
Top 3 Best Leaders EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 am by JenJen

» K-pop Cosplay ~
Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 am by Hirin

» What do you think??
Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 pm by Hirin

» Shindong loses wiight to save the environment
Top 3 Best Leaders EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:14 pm by Hirin

» after school is "dressed to kill" + tentative comeback revealed!
Top 3 Best Leaders EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 pm by Hirin

Affiliates

Our:

Others:

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

Top 3 Best Leaders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charco

Charco

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 pm

lee teuk!!! Pictures, Images and Photos
tae yeon Pictures, Images and Photos
U Know Yunho Pictures, Images and Photos

Super Junior Lee Teuk has been chosen as the best leader for idol group.

A survey ‘Idol group leader who has shown the most leadership’ on community site DCInside from 16th till 23rd June and Super Junior Lee Teuk came in #1 with 15,724 votes out of 45,928 votes (34.2%).

#2 goes to TaeYeon of So Nyeo Shi Dae with 10.171 votes (22.1%). The group’s popularity and support can be shown especially with their comeback ahead.

#3 goes to Dong Bang Shin Ki YunHo with 9,850 votes (21.4%), followed by SS501 Kim Hyun Joong, SHINee Onew, and 2PM JaeBum.

credits: Kbites
shared by: dbsknights
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

Fav Kpop Artist : Ajoo

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Yay Leeteuk Oppa won XD
well i think the survey is kinda correct but i would say that Yunho should have been nr. 2 and not nr. 3 XD but well that's just me!
Back to top Go down
https://kpopfanatics.forumotion.net
Charco

Charco

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Well ~ Actually I agree with ya :X Yunho showed a lot offffff his leaderrrrrrness~ :D :D keekes~
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

Fav Kpop Artist : DBSK/TVXQ

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:10 pm

OMONA~~~
YUNHO~~AWWW,i actually agree with both you two~
He actually should have gotten 2nd place atlease,
SNSD has the comeback stage and all these days that's why they gained alot of fans on that moment~
Their even releasing their i think another second mini album on june 25 or was it july~
DBSK need to power up again~Overpass them with their Stand by U or something~
haha but it doesn't really matter SNSD and DBSK both came from the same company~
So if either one succeeds the company get's praised~so it's the same~~HAHA!
OK i'm typing way too much now,gottta stoppp din't know i was typing this much~~haha
okSTOP~
ok XD
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 pm

XD Yunmi it's okay to post long posts! XD
personally i don't like SNSD and think that some of their fans sometimes can be very irritating!
Escpaecially after reading a lot of things after the Dream Concert 2008.
Some fans really don't know how to respect each other and others opinions! and in the end is goes out on the hard working artists.
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:13 pm

HaHa ah ok thank you~~
Oh~so i see,yea sometimes tht's true~
But we gotta accept the fact tht in real life the music industry is meant to be this way~
We can't really change it~
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:15 pm

yeah i know. but still it's kinda sad when fans are that way!
i also really dislike people like paparazzi's who can't understand that artists are just as much human beings as any other people - and that they need freedom and friendships as much as we do!
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:42 pm

YES i completely agree with you!
Paparazzi's are just meant to be this way,just because it's their job,and they wanna get money~
So they will even have to make up a fake story just to have more money~
which is totally unfair to them~
And some fans shouldn't be like that,yea whoever we love,we should want them to be happy,
Some will go "back off he's mine and all" bash about the artist's girlfriend and making them feel so hurt~
i feel tht is really unfair,since i'm also a fan of someone i wish to change that next time when i achieve my dreams,i wanna make a change~
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:24 pm

you're just like me Yunmi ^^
i wanna change people's look on artists too.
I wan't to make people realize that artists are as much human as us - just that they have a talent and uses it to make other people happy!
I wan't to become a fashion designer who can make people happy with my designs!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:23 am

Ah~really,glad to know we have the same goal to make a change~^^
Cause me,i wanna be a singer~an SM trainee~or go to SM academy~
I wanna perform infront of people i wanna change them and make them happy~
I wanna also prove that fans shouldn't be this way~
I wanna inspire them by my singing and my songs~
I wanna be so thankful if i were to have such amazing fans too~
I wanna thank god/friends/ etc.for guiding me too~
OH~you wanna be a fashion designer?WOW that's so cool~~
The next time i become a singer already i would like to use one of your design to my first award show~Or even other shows i'll go to and i'll definately promote your designs~~^^.good luck on your designing,i heard you scketch them pretty great~i wish to see one soon?hahaha~
Hirin-shii i know one day you will DEFINATELY become a really GOOD designer~i'll be supporting you~
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:38 pm

hehe thanks a lot Yunmi.
I think you will gain succes with your dream!
you have some really great goals and i think it will help change peoples mind about things.
Also thanks a lot for supporting me XD I will do my best to become a great designer who can make people happy. Have Bei Li/Charco talked about my designs? XD sure i'll post some of my designs on the forum soon (when i get time to)

I really hope that all my idols will stay in the music business for when i become an fashion designer so I also can design for them XD
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Haha no problem~
Thank You~~Although i know that path i shall be taking,is gonna a very bumpy road~
But,i'm willing to take that risk~I really wanna make a difference~And at the same time live my dreams,and love what i'm doing~
Would you like a song dedicated to you?I would be more than happy to do so~hahah~infact i would love to~
Don't worry i will continue to support you now and always~I bet you'll make alot of people by wearing your designs and being happy and proud about them~And i'm gonna say one of them will definately be me~XD!
When hosts ask me about what i'm wearing or who designed them,i'll definately say "OH~my friend Hirin desinged it!it's it just lovely~You should try her designs their awesome~"haha!!=)
Hahah yea,heard it from Charco once~
Do you have a livejournal~cause i saw yours once i think~

Oh don't worry~i also hope they'll be still in the music industry just that as we know there will be tons of new ones coming up~so the ones we love will be a legend~or so~but let's hope~they will still be in the music industry~wait ofcourse they will!~don't give up hope~~
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:27 pm

hehe XD
will you and Charco join SM together?
yeah i have a livejournal: xhirinx

yeah more and more groups and artists will come which mean more and more great leaders also will show up XD Still i think Yunho and Leeteuk will stay one of the best leaders! XD
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 pm

YUP~we are~I would train her sometimes when i go to her house for a sleepover or hangout somehow~We would sing together~sometimes i think we would take an hour?hahahaXD!
Ive been trying to search actually when SM will come to Malaysia~
But now their roaming US~SO i'll hope they will come~i'm still keeping the faith~

Oh can we be friends in livejournal too?
erm mine is jaeyun.livejournal.com....

OH~thank you~Glad to know you also think Yunho will be a leader to remember~=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top 3 Best Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Best Leaders   Top 3 Best Leaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Best Leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KpopFanatics :: Fanatics :: News-
Jump to: