KpopFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Kpop forum

HomeHome  AfilitatesAfilitates  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello, Please read the forum news section since it's very important!
Latest topics
» Kim Hyun Joong
Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 am by gertrude

» " THE YOUNG GENERATION OF 2NE1!!! IN THE FUTURE HAS BREAK THEIRE CAREER INTO THE STAR PATH!! YG TRAINEES FOR 10 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!
Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:06 pm by heejin4ever

» What manga or j-/t-drama would you love to see on the korean screen??
Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm by JenJen

» [FIC]Dance Dance!! (ON GOING)
Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:26 pm by JenJen

» graphics
Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 am by JenJen

» K-pop Cosplay ~
Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 am by Hirin

» What do you think??
Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 pm by Hirin

» Shindong loses wiight to save the environment
Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:14 pm by Hirin

» after school is "dressed to kill" + tentative comeback revealed!
Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 pm by Hirin

Affiliates

Our:

Others:

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

Fav Kpop Artist : Ajoo

Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed   Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Kim Hyun Joong has left people around him worried after he seemed to be in misery and suffering from depression recently during work. This apparently happened after Kim Hyun Joong's grandmother suffered complications during her knee surgery last month. His grandmother showed symptons of paralysis to the whole body during the surgery and although she is currently out of danger, she is unable to recognize anyone else other than Kim Hyun Joong himself.

Hyun Joong had expressed many times during interviews that his grandmother was like a 'mother' to him. He said, "Before I was admitted to school, my grandmother was the one looking after me on behalf of my parents who were busy with work. My grandmother doted on me since I was little and she was more happy than anyone else when she saw that I had achieved a little success as a singer and in Boys Before Flowers. I was able to endure all the tiring and tough times because of her (grandmother) support." The news that his grandmother was seriously ill after surgery has thus pained Kim Hyun Joong's heart deeply and left him severely drained.

Kim Hyun Joong is not ruling out the possibility of negligence by the doctors in charge which led to his grandmother suffering complications during surgery and will be seeking a thorough inquiry into the surgery procedures. If it was found to be negligence that resulted in Hyun Joong's grandmother health being worsened, Hyun Joong is likely to file for legal action for his grandmother.

Kim Hyun Joong's grandmother has now been transferred to another medical facility in Gyeonggi-do for further treatment and Hyun Joong will always head over to look after his grandmother if his schedule permits. He can't do that for the time being though as he is currently with SS501 for promotions in Hawaii and will only be back on 4th June.

----------
credits: coolsmurf
Back to top Go down
https://kpopfanatics.forumotion.net

Kim Hyun Joong Feeling Depressed
Page 1 of 1