KpopFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Kpop forum

HomeHome  AfilitatesAfilitates  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello, Please read the forum news section since it's very important!
Latest topics
» Kim Hyun Joong
How have your day been? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 am by gertrude

» " THE YOUNG GENERATION OF 2NE1!!! IN THE FUTURE HAS BREAK THEIRE CAREER INTO THE STAR PATH!! YG TRAINEES FOR 10 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!
How have your day been? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:06 pm by heejin4ever

» What manga or j-/t-drama would you love to see on the korean screen??
How have your day been? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm by JenJen

» [FIC]Dance Dance!! (ON GOING)
How have your day been? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:26 pm by JenJen

» graphics
How have your day been? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 am by JenJen

» K-pop Cosplay ~
How have your day been? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 am by Hirin

» What do you think??
How have your day been? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 pm by Hirin

» Shindong loses wiight to save the environment
How have your day been? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:14 pm by Hirin

» after school is "dressed to kill" + tentative comeback revealed!
How have your day been? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 pm by Hirin

Affiliates

Our:

Others:

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

-~♪~-

How have your day been?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

Fav Kpop Artist : Ajoo

How have your day been? Empty
PostSubject: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:23 am

here you can tell how your day have been ^^

Cool 2
my day have been sunny and hot >.< too hot for my comfort! Other than that it have been a lovely day ^^ haven't had pain in my leg the whole day so that's only good ^^ Giggle
Back to top Go down
https://kpopfanatics.forumotion.net
Charco

Charco

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:31 pm

wooo~ Cool! XD

My day was.. o.o I dont know bored? well, not really XD kekes~ I'm having 2 weeks holiday! XD I'm gonna have fun! :p xD kekes~
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

Fav Kpop Artist : DBSK/TVXQ

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Oh interesting...my day has been alright,using aunt's laptop cause i'm away from home just to attend my cousins wedding the day after tomorrow...also having my 2 weeks holiday and will be going to an island with my friends!=)
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm

woah sounds fun...
I might have summer holiday already but is going to attend 4 oral exams...the first one is tomorrow..XD Danish..

Yunmi . it's so nice to see a new member ^^ oh and it sound pretty nice with your cousin getting married..I have never been to a marriage..XD yet...
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 am

Hahaha,oh so i see good luck!

Oh Hirin...thanks,i'm actually Charco's guddie friend in real life,you know yesterday she asked you bout the no activation message problem,tht was me...XD!haha,nice to meet you=)

ah yea my cousins getting married,this is my second wedding i'm gonna attend,just last year i attened my female cousin's wedding her gown was beautiful,haha,and tomorrow will be my male cousin the groom hahaha...=)oh don't worry there's alot of weddings u can attend to next time...=)
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:00 pm

yunmi - i see so you were the one Charco talked about ^^ yeah hopefully one of my female cousins might get married soon..but I'm not sure...she has dated her boyfriend for almost 5 years...or else when my sisters are getting married in the future XD

My danish exam went really well today..got B+ and almost got A XDD it was more than i expected!
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Yea,haha,i was panicking when i can't make a new account,haha!XD!

Ah don't worry you'll definately attend a wedding one day,i'm always chosen to be their bridesmaid but i never really got the time,haha,sooner or later ppl will gonna have to come to YOUR wedding,haha=)

OH congradulations!!!yea keep believing! oh it's dearest micky yoochun's birthday today,haha,i wanna give him a present myself haha!=)
Back to top Go down
Charco

Charco

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:05 pm

I WENT OUT WITH MY FRIENDS TODAY! XD wahahh! :p to celebrate their birthday and YooChunnie's! XD kekes~ But their birthday isn't today! XD We're just celebrating it early :D XD kekes~ going out again tomorrow XD to celebrate another friend's birthday XDD
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Ah so i see,no wonder you have been so busy unnie!haha!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 pm

how are you guys? XDD

it have been a tiring day today..after yesterday evening where i was in town with my sisters and my mother and we walked a lot i got pain in my leg today TT-TT the pain was worse than any of the other times so on monday when i'm going to the physeotherapist i hope everything is alright >.<
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 pm

my feets are hurting after 6 hours work with constant standing and walking TT-TT
People from the Netherlands are really hard to understand!!! >.< especially when they can't even speak german or english!
Back to top Go down
Charco

Charco

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:51 am

O__O AHH~ I see. T__T are you resting? D: It's not good for you and your feet!!!! D: Question
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:27 pm

yeah i rested afterwards and now it's a bit better though it still hurt a bit this morning. XD
at least it wasn't one of the 7 or 8 hours shifts that i will get in July XD
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:13 am

Hirin: Thank goodness~~
YOu better get some rest before that even happens~~
Always stay healthy~~

I had a blast yesterday,my cousin which is a sterwardess from Qatar Airways,she happen to have a flight to KL but sadly it was only for a day,but i went to her hotel,saw her,i missed her so much it's been a year since we last met~
We sanged karaoke in her room~OH talk about the room it was so cool it has a LCD plasma screen TV,the toilet was amazing~it was "Pan Pacific KLIA"S best hotel~"~we even had free buffet that night,the food was heaven~the dessert oh my~~haha~
Back to top Go down
Charco

Charco

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Hirin-sshi : WHAT?! 7-* HOURS? O___O In 6 hours you've already hurt your feet! O__O AND IN JULY YOU'RE GONNA WORK 7-8 HOURS!? D: ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? D:

Mommy : O___O OMG?! FREE BUFFETTTT! FOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~ "o(*w*)o" *drools* foodddd
Back to top Go down
Yunmi

Yunmi

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Charco~YUP~~thanks to my cousin~haha,the displays of food was just heaven~~ah~~hahah~
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:06 pm

buffet sounds really great ^^

TT-TT here in Denmark it's getting HOT! TOO hot! it's almost 30 degrees celcius! >.<
Back to top Go down
Charco

Charco

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:10 pm

O___O HOT? D: I dislike hot although it's always hot here in Malaysia D: I LOVE IT WHEN IT RAINS XDD wahahha! :p 30 degrees celcius? O___O GOSHYYY! D: SUPER HOTT! D:
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 pm

yeah it's really hot!
it's one of the hottest summers in Denmark already!

about the designs..i'll scan them in tonight! ^^
Back to top Go down
Charco

Charco

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 pm

I see. D: Hot days are NOT for me D: T____T HOTTT! D: O___O WOOOO~ COOL! XD Yes! Finally! Designs! XDD wooohoo xDD kekes~
Back to top Go down
Hirin
Admin
Admin
Hirin

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:36 am

TT-TT sorry but i need to wait with scanning the designs in on wednesday!
i have work the next couple of days! a lot of work! and i lack sleep >.<
sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Charco

Charco

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:50 pm

O____O WAHHHH~ D: WHYYY! D: You have to get more sleep! D: not good for you! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How have your day been?   How have your day been? Empty

Back to top Go down

How have your day been?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KpopFanatics :: The Family :: Games-
Jump to: